- We will be doing a weekly cooking project associated with our Letter of the Week, so we are asking for $10 from each child to help purchase all the ingredients for these projects!
- Boys - 100 plastic spoons, Girls - 100 plastic forks
- 2 packages Clorox or Lysol Wipes
- 1 roll paper towels
- 1 small pack of 8 crayons (Crayola strongly preferred!)
- 1 box of Crayola 10 Classic Colors Markers
- 1 box of basic colored pencils
- 1 set of basic watercolor paints
- 1 small bottle of glue
- 1 1" 3 ring binder with your child's name on the spine (marker or tape works or you can personalize it any way you want!)
- 1 Bed roll (if your child is full day) - We work on self help skills and these are great for self sufficient rest set up and clean up! Examples of what I'm talking about can be found here: To buy or to make. They should have the pillow, blanket and rest area all-in-one. Please be sure it has a strap so they can be hung from hooks.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions - email@example.com.
Looking forward to a fabulous new year!